Rule #1: Post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you and then make eleven new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Rule #4: Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Tagged by aiiightkyung! Sorry it took me so long to get to this.
1. What music video first got you into kpop?
Probably Shinhwa’s “All Your Dreams” and Chakra’s “The End” from…thirteen years ago, damn! O.o
2. Have your biases changed from the beginning to now?
If you mean ‘have I added more than is probably healthy?’ Then yes. Yes, I have.
3. If a group did a superhero concept mv, what group would you choose and which member would be Wonder Woman?
Well, VIXX kinda sorta did that already? Kinda. In the loosest of terms. XD But I don’t know why, but Shinee came to mind (I don’t even go here!) and Taemin would obvs be Wonder Woman. XD
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world at any time period (past, present, or future!), where and when would you go?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat?
So many things (I love food!) and yet not (I’m a picky eater!). Uh, probably Indian food, though. I will never say no to Indian.
6. What is your favorite movie?
It’s like choosing a favorite child! Probably the ones I can quote the most: Lucky Number Slevin, The Princess Bride, Clue, Boondock Saints,The Prince of Egypt…to name a few.
7. You and your ultimate bias have to hug another idol for 5 full minutes. Which idol do they want to choose, and which idol do you want to choose?
O.o….o.O….I’m sorry, my brain is shorting out because I just realized my ultimate bias might have been usurped while I wasn’t looking? Like, wow, fuck you very much Jackson Wang where did you even come from? This might just be momentary insanity, but for argument’s sake let’s roll with it.
Obviously Jackson would choose BamBam. And, uh, I would actually choose Baekho because he’s a precious puppy who needs the love.
8. What was the last song you listened to?
Let Go by Taeyang
9. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
10. You get the news that your favorite group is going to be performing near you. What is your reaction, using a .gif?
11. You actually get tickets to the concert before they sell out. What is your reaction, using a .gif?
Putting new questions behind a cut because this is already long enough. Not tagging anyone, though. If you want to do it, have at it!
what you said was very sweet and means a lot to me but i am incapable of properly responding in any way besides “thank you so much aaaah” because i do not know how to accurately express the exact level of my gratitude to where you completely understand how much what you said meant to me without me getting even more emotional and looking like a fucking nerd: an autobiography